Time flies when you're growing up...
7:00 PM Posted In still little Edit This 0 Comments »But much time has passed since I last wrote on here!
So I'm almost 11 months old - months still, not years! I can sit up, I can even stand up - albeit only for about 5 seconds straight but I'm getting there! I love to eat bread and love cheese! Still a Trader Joe's addict so not much changed there.
Dad got a new camera so it's shoved in my face every moment he can - not that it matters as he accidentally deleted most of 2008 digital pictures - poo. Luckily the good ones of me were backed up as well as the movies so that's what's important - not like mom and dad went on any vacation or anything requiring digital proof! HA! Vacation, with me around - keep dreaming mom and dad - keep dreaming!
Though, we are headed to New Orleans the beginning of April so that should be something new in a while. Digital photography galore I presume - whatev'! Mom is there for some SIOP, SIPO, SOUP, something conference... I don't know - I just know that I get to go somewhere outdoors!!!! I love outside - now that the weather is nice again!We went to a cool farm (Wildey's Flower Farm) with cows and such - way scarier in person than in the books. And the sounds they make compared to what dad described them to be? Oh no he di'int! NOTHING like it! Like giant scary dogs with hernias! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cool nonetheless.
Not much else is going on... Mom is at school full time - Nanny Julie still hangs around and plays with me - I've got like 8 teeth now (kinda' a big deal!) - that's about it. Oh, I wave now - I wave to everyone - they amuse me. I still don't say "daddy" - really just toying with him at this point. I say "mama" and "nana" - I'll say "kitty" next - HA!
Mom is real good with me still getting all my nutrients and stuff - pumping at school and all - that's pretty nice of her - I'll keep her. Dad is taking some psychology of stress class which is really stressing him out so didn't quite work out the way he imagined it - sucka'! It's pretty much over now so he can get back more important tasks - like playing with me!!! nah, I know he's got house-work to do... poor neglected house...




I think that's it - hopefully I have time to write some more soon - would be silly to have a next entry in my college years!
No comments:
Post a Comment