CBT - As easy as 123

8:42 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

HEYO!

It's Sydney again - and I'm here to tell you that life is good. I don't mean it in the superficial way of cold-cash-oozing-from-pores-while-tanning-on-a-45-foot-yacht-off-the-coast-of-Bali - good, I mean it's good in the HEYO!-look-at-me-I'm-so-cute!-good...
Ok, that sounds a little ego-elevated... take it as you will... heyo.
Mom & dad this week are on a schedule-crunch as suitors of Sydney-watchers are rounded up while Julie is on dog-bite-break. Oh, I didn't tell you? Yeah, Julie, my caretaker got bit by her dog and needs to mend her wounds before she could play with me. In the meantime it's been a combo of mom/dad/aunt/Bellla-mom (Bella is a dog, licker - not a biter)/and kittens... though the kittens are kinda' worthless as they don't take me out for walks and such - they shed and complain... They're ok - but they mostly entertain than anything else - they really need to learn how to change my diaper! You expect ME to do it? I'm too cutie-licious for you babe! ;)
ANYWAY - onto more info - it's been a while so I have to catch up. I've been playing in the swing laughing at the flying monkey, playing on the mat laughing at the bird, and just plain laughing at everything - it's just too funny out here in the real world!

Speaking of funny - Sirius wants to get in on the action and be carried around too so I let dad give him a spin in the Bjorn - he dug it. Problem is that now he thinks he can go walking with us and such. Sorry dude - no comprende loco gato! That's all the Spanish I know until I start watching Dora in a few years. Mom/Dad are pretty strict with that wall-picture thing they call TV. It's bright lights and flashes - could give me seizures - probably a good thing I'm off the stuff - need to learn how to work the DVR anyway - commercials suck - I'm typing in fragments - can't stop - need to potty.

Phew! Weird event there, sorry.


Not much else is going on except the usual burping and the butt-burping. I get Mylicon squeezed into my mouth for the butt-burping - the box says it tastes like cherry, but I know from personal experience that it tastes like dish-water - not that I know what dish water tastes like, I'm just saying - well - you know what I mean.

Ok, I'll leave you with a lasting image of me at Habanero eating a stupendous platter of fried chips with salsa - YUMMO! Though now I know what they mean when they say "It'll hurt twice." Ooof!
Oh, and if you're wondering about the title, you'll have to ask mom/dad as they keep calling me that and I have NO idea what they're talking about!
Sydney - out












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that smile ;)

Unknown said...

you put the cat in the baby bag!!!! thats funny... "can we say cat lovers" =) i love the sydney blog... its cool, im having fun following up on it whenever its updated. miss you and love you guys! say hi and give a kiss to sydney for us!

rick and andrea