It's the little things
6:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
.
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THAT THAT DIVO!
Sydney's first walk around the block...
went without a hitch. She met the neighbors, smelled the flowers, pet the dogs, chased a butterfly, ate some sausage (with spicy brown mustard of course), and rode a roller coaster - twice! She did ALL this because she was dreaming it. It was a nice 67 degrees yet she was bundled up as if pulled by a pack of Alaskan Malamutes in a tobbogan through the wintry Adirondaks. MUSH you sorry excuse of parents - MUSH!
Before this great expedition though, much drama was in the household...
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THAT THAT DIVO!
This is the WORST day in my life! You're going out for a walk in MY stroller
! You're taking THAT THAT baby, aren't you!? I can't believe you'd abandon me like this... I mean, REALLY! Don't you people have any dignity? We were here first! Scratch that - I was here first!
! You're taking THAT THAT baby, aren't you!? I can't believe you'd abandon me like this... I mean, REALLY! Don't you people have any dignity? We were here first! Scratch that - I was here first! Your other feline is just a good for nothing party animal teenager who is obviously taking advantage of this house. HE'S the one that needs to be punished!
I mean just look at him! Again, a night of binge drinking and maybe even a dip into the nip if you know what I mean (I'm not insinuating anything but I think I saw him with the neighbor's kids exchanging something...) and then there he is in a hangover of a stooper with his belly flopping over the edge of the piano he can't even play! The disgrace!
Punish him - I'm cute and love feets - he's just using you for the belly rubs!"
So yes, we did little things but with OH so much drama!
...and so it continues - be sure to look for us on the Maury Povich Show for the next installment of Feline Neglect and You!


No comments:
Post a Comment